Warranty and Return Policy
LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Modern Sprout LLC (referred here after as Modern Sprout) warrants that it will repair, replace or refund, at our sole discretion, any product that is defective in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase, unless stated otherwise. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Implied warranties (including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) shall not apply to the product, except where local law prohibits the exclusion of such implied warranties, in which case the duration of such implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall Modern Sprout be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty with respect to the product except as expressly set forth herein. Laws in some locations may not permit (i) the exclusion of implied warranties, (ii) limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or (iii) the exclusion or limitation of certain kinds of damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. To the extent that this warranty statement is inconsistent with local law, this warranty shall be deemed modified only to the extent necessary to be consistent with such laws.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
This warranty does not apply to any of the following:
• A product that has been incorrectly installed and/or not adjusted according to the Modern Sprout technical installation manual.
• Except as per-approved in writing by Modern Sprout, a product utilized for commercial purposes.
• Damage to the product determined by Modern Sprout to be caused by impact or abuse of the product.
• Damage to the product resulting from use of the product in what Modern Sprout, in its sole discretion, considers extreme applications.
• A product that has been modified.
• Damage to parts not manufactured by Modern Sprout.
• Damage caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/or authorized by Modern Sprout for use with the product.
• Damage caused during shipment of the product.
To obtain service under this warranty, you must first contact Modern Sprout customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-373-9292 to obtain a Warranty Return Authorization. You will then need to return the product to Modern Sprout together with satisfactory proof of the date of purchase. Any postage, insurance or shipping costs incurred in sending the product to Modern Sprout for service are your responsibility.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY MODERN SPROUT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, AND IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES NOT SET FORTH HEREIN ARE WAIVED AND DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE. MODERN SPROUT LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS LIMITED SOLELY TO THOSE LIABILITIES SET FORTH ABOVE. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHOULD BE OR BECOME INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE REMAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AND SUCH INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE PROVISION SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN SUCH A MANNER AS TO BE VALID AND ENFORCEABLE.